Pei Yen 99% Aloe Vera : Best Lip Balm !

My cousin just introduced me to this lip balm, 99% Aloe Vera lipstick (more like a lip balm actually) by Pei Yen. This product is originally made in Korea.



I fell in love with it the second I applied it on my lips! It has long lasting effect and last long enough (3-6 hours) either during hot sunny day or dry cold season (even in airconditioned environment).
The lipstick colour is pale green but turned pink or red (depending on how much you apply, the more you apply, the more red it would be).
Before applying

As you can see, I have a pale and a bit dark kind of lips. On most days, its very dry and chapped (May be due to Zinc/Vit B deficiency since my diet lacked of red meat lol). But, I found my solutions when I'm introduced to this lip balm!

After applying
This is my lips after applying (In a single stroke!). Its very moisturizing but not oily. What could be more perfect than that combinations?! Throughout the day, the colour may vary from light pink, a bit purplish pink, and even red depending on the pH conditions of your lips. My cousin said it follows your blood colour but I don't think so lol. I mean everyone have red blood right, wouldn't it be weird and scary to discover you have otherwise? haha. So I made a research on how does this kind of "magic" lipstick work, and according to my research, the lipstick react with your body pH and temperature (focusing on the lips of course) to give its natural and unique colour. Trust me, when I say unique, it is unique! Your colour would appear different from your friend upon application. Cool right?

Few other shades,
Double strokes

Directly under ceiling lights

A bit purplish
The colour vary depending on individuals :3

I'm planning to buy a box of this since I love it so much lol. You can get it from me if you're interested :) Just message me in my twitter @bcatarata or instagram, beverlydeq. Oh wait, I'm only gonna sell to those who knows me personally since I don't sell it for profit, I just wanna get rid of the rests since I buy one box and I just need 2 from it haha. Unless you're studying in Lincoln University College, then I can sell to you. Loves <3   

Featuring my obsession over this product haha

(No Filter)

Single stroke (Natural pinkish lips)
Double stroke




 

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.